Case studies – RSM
- Independent business school, operating as part of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- One of the highest ranked business schools in Europe (7th by Financial Times).
- Offers English language, postgraduate programmes, including MBA and Executive Education.
- Reason for a campaign targeting expats: reaching out to an internationally minded audience with a need for and means to afford an MBA programme, but not targeted through local media campaigns.
- A satisfied client of Expatica since its foundation, 10 years ago.
Aim of the Campaign
- Promotion to expat corporate executives relocating abroad on a job assignment.
- Reaching out to expat spouses. They often dedicate the time abroad to strengthening their qualifications, so that they are more competitive on the job market after returning home.
- Promotion to HR professionals dealing with expatriates. HR Managers usually decide about executive education and other training for employees.
- Utilising Expat Ad Network to advertise on multiple sites with a single vendor.
- Display advertising for strengthening the brand awareness and perception.
- Driving potential students to open days and other events by intensifying the campaign in certain periods.
- Promoting diversity in classrooms.
- Multi-channel approach: online, in print and events.
- High quality prospective students.
- Increased traffic to the site.
- Positioning of RSM as one of the most international and innovative business schools.
- The CTRs obtained with Expatica above benchmarks.